Answered Prayers and Open Doors
- The video series “What We Believe” is in final editing. The series, produced by and for the Myanmar Assemblies of God, will be distributed to pastors and Christian workers across the nation in February 2020.
- We just finished a video and social media workshop in Vietnam. This is the second time to be with a key group of workers this year. The vision for evangelism through digital media is there. Forty percent of Vietnam is under the age of 25.
- Amazing Grace, a video series to help the church communicate among the LGBTQ population, was released in October. The series has testimonies of men and women who found freedom and purpose in Christ. Also, Christian counselors provide guidance for ministry. About 200,000 people online have seen these videos so far..
- Please pray that God will raise up creative leaders in each nation to empower and guide media teams for reaching the lost.
- Pray with us for strong financial support as 2019 ends. We are running a deficit, but this can be met in the coming weeks.
- Pray for national church leaders in the S. Pacific as they consider sending workers to the Asia Institute for Media in Ministry in April 2020. Travel costs from the Pacific are very high, usually about $1,000-$1,500 to the Philippines.
- Pray for wisdom as our AP Media teams in the Philippines, Myanmar and Vietnam produce “Christmas messages” for the young people of their countries. For many in Asia, Christmas is a cultural event, but no one really knows what is being celebrated!